Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
Please be advised that there was no scheduled amendment for December 2012 (2012-2). The next amendment is planned for Spring 2013 (2013-1).
Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) 2012-1
The Canadian Aviation Regulations are a compilation of regulatory requirements designed to enhance safety and the competitiveness of the Canadian aviation industry. They correspond to the broad areas of aviation which Transport Canada, Civil Aviation is mandated to regulate (e.g. personnel licensing, airworthiness, commercial air services, etc.).
- Part I - General Provisions
- Part II - Aircraft Identification and Registration and Operation of a Leased Aircraft by a Non-registered Owner
- Part III - Aerodromes, Airports and Heliports
- Part IV - Personnel Licensing and Training
- Part V - Airworthiness
- Part VI - General Operating and Flight Rules
- Part VII - Commercial Air Services
- Part VIII - Air Navigation Services
- Part IX - Repeals and Coming into Force
- The Summary provides a list of the most current amendments.
- View previous summaries
Notice: Please be advised that there was no scheduled amendment for December 2012 (2012-2). The next amendment is planned for Spring 2013 (2013-1).
The 2012-1 CARs amendment is available on this site as of June 11, 2012.
- Date modified: